Moisture and Leak Detection
Water problems may result from burst pipes or rain penetration through cracks in the roof, windows, walls, or floors.
Do You Suspect Water Leakage Or Mold And Mildew Growth?
Professional on-site examiners from Kwick Fix Plumbing may evaluate moisture levels and find hidden leaks throughout the home or place of business with the help of specialist equipment. You can check your property using both infrared cameras and moisture detectors. To learn how we may assist you with your concerns about concealed water, get in touch with us right away.
We Provide Digital Moisture Meter
The most accurate method of finding leaks is with a digital moisture meter (DMM). Our Certified Assessors use the DMM to map the potential locations of the spread of leaks and moisture and to pinpoint their source. Based on the information the DMM has provided, we can offer a much more thorough analysis of any continuing or secret risks. Infrared heat images, which are promptly shown and provide a visual depiction of unexpected leak locations for new or recurring leaks, can also be captured with an infrared camera. Each piece of equipment is used in conjunction with the knowledge and experience of our qualified local employees, who will also give you the most accurate information for your particular situation. Contact Kwick Fix Plumbing if you require restoration services. Call Kwick Fix Plumbing for all of your leak detection and plumbing needs.
Some elements of damage that infrared tools can spot are:
- Damage to Structure.
- Leakage moisture or water damage.
Do You Suspect The Following?
- Moldy odors, as well as strange odors.
- Moisture, humidity, or water damage in excess.
- Wall surfaces with discoloration or mold development.
- Itchy eyes, coughing or sneezing for no apparent reason.
Why Test For Wetness & Detect Leaks?
- To see whether there is a hidden moisture issue.
- Detecting the presence of harmful mold and mildew.
- Finally, the pollution and water damage extent.
- To protect your health and the health of others around you.