Chula Vista Smart Water Shut Off System
Honest, Local & Knowledgeable Plumbers
Do you want to avoid Chula Vista’s pricey water damage? Kwick Fix Plumbing is capable of installing Moen’s Smart Water Shutoff’s “FLO” technology. It is the best way to keep your home safe from water damage. It regularly checks the internal plumbing of your home and will quickly turn off the water in an emergency. Together with Moen’s renowned Smart Water Detectors, you’ll have the strongest defense against fixture leaks. Any homeowner who wants to prevent costly water damage or simply wants to feel secure in their house against leaks and other disasters should invest in a Smart Water Shutoff. You won’t ever have to worry about arriving home from work to discover there was an emergency because the Smart Water Shutoff will take care of everything for you!
- One Shutoff continuously monitors your entire home’s water pressure, flow rate, and area temperature.
- MicroLeak™ technology runs automatic Health Tests daily to identify any leaks behind your walls, down to a drip per minute.
- Proprietary FloSense™ AI, your Shutoff learns the unique water footprint of your home to better identify danger, keeping you safer, faster.
- Every Shutoff comes with industry-leading water damage prevention support to assist with alerts and best practices.
What is the Shutoff and Detector compatibility?
While the Smart Water Shutoff routinely checks your home’s plumbing for dangerous leaks and other indicators of compromise, it occasionally misses fixture failure. Outside of the primary plumbing system, appliances like freezers, sink drains, and water heaters can malfunction and leak.
Is there a monthly fee?
Nope! As of August 17th, 2020, Moen ceased providing the monthly membership needed to access advanced data capabilities. Now, all Shutoff users can access all features and data without any limitations.
Will it shut off the water for something like a dripping faucet?
No. Additionally, you will have complete control over the sensitivity settings for your house and the timing of alerts.
Does the Shutoff need Wi-Fi?
Shutoff requires a standard 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection to be set up and kept up to date with software updates. The Smart Water Shutoff is notable for being Wi-Fi capable rather than Wi-Fi dependent. Your water usage data is stored locally on the device in the event of Wi-Fi outages.
Shutoff requires a standard 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection to be set up and kept up to date with software updates. The Smart Water Shutoff is notable for being Wi-Fi capable rather than Wi-Fi dependent. Your water usage data is stored locally on the device in the event of Wi-Fi failures.
We Stand Behind the Work that We Do
For our skilled professionals, plumbing is routine job. They want to make sure your plumbing system is operating properly. To solve any challenge, we constantly use a creative approach. We can readily handle any of your urgent plumbing needs, from a toilet replacement to the trickiest scenarios.
Here are some reasons why our customers love our work:
- We offer honest and trustworthy service in Chula Vista
- 24/7 services available in case of emergency
- We offer warranty on all of our work
- We take pride on our hard work and quality craftsmanship
- Our work truly reflects the skills of our experienced technicians
Reach out to our plumbing service experts today!
We are fully committed to providing you with the plumbing services that you need in National City.
Coming Up with Alternative Solutions
We truly live up to the name of our company at Kwick Fix Plumbing, and we do this by providing reasonable, efficient solutions to every issue. Our Chula Vista plumbing company is dedicated to making sure that your pipes and other plumbing equipment are running as efficiently as possible. As a result, our clients rely on us for all plumbing problems that they encounter throughout the year.Providing 24 hour emergency services
Types of Plumbing Services We Offer
- Propress Technology
- Water or Sewage Ejection Pumps
- Epoxy Lining
- Leak Location
- Commercial Water Heaters
- Pressure Reducing Valves (PRV)
- Recirculation Pumps
- Grease Traps
- Whole House Water Filtration Systems
- Smart Water Shutoff System
- Green Options
- Drain cleaning
- Slab leak repairs
- Water, sewer, and gas line repairs
- Sewer video inspections
- Water heater repair & installation
- Water pressure regulator services
- Backflow device testing and installation
- Faucet repairs and replacement
- Toilet repairs and replacement
- Shower valve repair and replacement
Offering 24/7 Emergency Services
In the event of a plumbing emergency at your place of business or commerce, two things should be done. first, maintain composure. Next, just pick up the phone and call us. Every hour of every day, we offer plumbing services and are equipped to manage almost any situation.
If it is safe for you to do so, turn water shut-off valves down as soon as possible in case there is a burst pipe. It would be ideal if you stopped using plumbing equipment until we got to your place. We are among Chula Vista’s top providers of plumbing services. To speak with one of our highly regarded plumbers and receive a free estimate for plumbing services, call Kwick Fix Plumbing for all your plumbing and leak detection needs.
As a team that is dedicated to easing your troubles with our water, sewer, and gas line services, you can trust Kwick Fix Plumbing. Contact us at any time.